Motorcycle Medium Size PVC Biker Saddlebags
- These PVC saddlebags great for couple of years of use. Not Water Proof but Water Resistant. We recommend you using some waterproofing leather cream.
Just put under passenger seat over the rear fender and tie-down to the motorcycle frame using the attached tie-downs on each bag (May require mounting hardware for your specific bike).You can easily choose how high or low you want to hang the bags by adjusting the center strap. These are designed not to flop around in the wind or get into the rear wheel and also to give adequate leg space for the passenger. Each bag is treated for water resistant (not water proof).
- This will look good and will fit most of the Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, BMW motorcycles.
- Mounting Instructions
- Sizing Instructions:
- Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
- *Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
- Mounting Instructions:
- Generally, to install throw-over saddlebags to your bike, you would need to remove the passenger seat. You would then ensure that the hook and loop connectors are firmly pressed together and secure bonding the two bags. To ensure additional stability, use the strap at the top of one saddlebag and thread through the double d-ring on the other saddlebag. Place the saddlebags on the top of your bike and adjust to how you want the bags to sit. After this is complete, re-install your passenger seat back on the bike. There are additional straps on the bottom of the saddlebags for added security and stability as well.
2 in stock